Submissions to Pearl Street Publishing
- Pearl Street Publishing is
interested in submissions of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry. The only limitation on
submissions is the creators imagination.
- Please read the mission statement for further guidance.
- We offer an open submission policy as specified on this page in
our electronic submission guidelines:
First Step: e-mail a
query regarding your completed work:
- The query should consist of a summary of your manuscript
which includes the nature of the work, the number of words, and a description of
your work. (250 word or less)
- The query may contain a biographical note.
(50 words or less)
- We do not accept proposals. The work should be
completed before you e-mail the query.
- This query must be in the e-mail itself. We will not
Next Step :We will review the query to see if it meets our publishing
needs. If so, we will request electronic transmission of a synopsis and/or the completed
manuscript. Thank you for your interest in Pearl Street Publishing.
Click here to browse in our Online Book
©Pearl Street Publishing, LLC